I provide a range of massive open online courses and lectures on statistical and data science. The first course listed below is an introduction to Healthcare research and statistics on the Coursera Platform. If you have completed and enjoyed the Coursera course, and want to learn more about conducting your own statistical analysis, look at the next two courses on Udemy (listed below).
- Understanding clinical research – Coursera MOOC
- SPSS for healthcare and life science statistics – Udemy MOOC
- Mathematica for healthcare and life science statistics – Udemy MOOC
- Medical statistics with Python – YouTube series
- Medical statistics in Julia – YouTube series
- Julia scientific programming – Coursera MOOC
Mathematics underpins all of statistic and data science. I have a variety of YouTube lectures and Github code, as well as a Coursera massive open online course on Julia for scientific computing:
- Multivariable calculus lectures on YouTube
- Linear algebra lectures on YouTube
- Differential equation lectures on YouTube
- A second course on differential equations
- Abstract Algebra lectures on YouTube
- Vector calculus lectures on YouTube
- Julia for scientific computing on Coursera – MOOC
- Jupyter notebook for MIT 18.06 Linear algebra
- Jupyter notebook on discrete mathematics
On this page I keep you up to date with our current research.
Learn more about our exciting research into the acutely ill surgical patient, recurrent upper gastrointestinal bleeding, femoral artery injuries, damage control laparotomies, peripheral vascular disease, the presentation of breast cancer at community hospitals and many more…
Contact me for more information on collaboration or spending time in the Unit.